Data Recovery Stick Offline Updater
If you are having problems updating your Data Recovery Stick, please follow the instructions below:
Please Note: You should never remove your stick while the program is running. Always use the "Safely Eject Hardware and Remove Media" option in Windows.
- Download the Data Recovery Stick Updater
- Open the data-recovery-updater.exe file and plug your Data Recovery Stick into your computer
- Click on the "Browse" button and navigate to the Data Recovery Stick Run folder [typically under Computer\Removable Disk (E:)]
- Click "Install" and wait for the program to finish
- Open the Data Recovery Stick program and check for updates
If these resources do not answer your question, please submit a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please be sure to detail the steps you have taken to this point.