iRecovery Stick Offline Updater
Please follow the instructions and/or watch the video below to update your iRecovery Stick:
Please Note: You should never remove your stick while the program is running. Always use the "Safely Eject Hardware and Remove Media" option in Windows.
- Download the iRecovery Stick Updater
- Open the irecovery-updater.exe file
- Click on the folder icon and navigate to the iRecovery Stick drive.
- After selecting the iRecovery Stick drive letter (it may be a different letter on your machine), click "OK" and then click "OK" on the updater and wait for the extraction to complete
- Wait for the updater to update the stick
- You may be asked to install the Driver Pack again
- Open the iRecovery Stick program and check for updates
If these resources do not answer your question, please submit a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please be sure to detail the steps you have taken to this point.